1. Shepherd International Tours, PO Box 12248, Qatar, (“we”, “us” or “our”) provides tours, safaris, transportation and other activities (“Activities”) to participants (“you” or “your”) either itself or through its suppliers.
2. Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issued in respect of the Activities are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these Conditions of Contract and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who provide Activities to you. Copies of such terms and conditions are available on request. The purchase of a voucher or the making of a booking entitling you to participate in an Activity shall be deemed to constitute your consent and acceptance of these Conditions of Contract.
3. The booking should be done with payment (full / partial amount) for the said Activity & the balance should be paid on the same day or agreed date by Shepherd International Tours. No refund will be payable to you in respect of a booking cancelled less than twenty-four (24) hours prior to commencement of an Activity. Failure to turn up in the designated location for an Activity by the specified departure time shall be considered to be cancellation.
4. We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of any Activity for which a booking has been made with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, due to the nature of many of the Activities, delays and cancellations may result due to factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control, such as the weather, accidents, sickness, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the Activity concerned.
5. You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the Activities. You take responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular Activity. You agree to comply with the instructions in English of any personnel providing the Activity (“Leader”). If in the opinion of that Leader, your behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the Leader considers that your general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the Activity, you may be asked not to participate in the Activity without the right to any refund of the price.
6. In particular, some of the Activities are potentially hazardous. Shepherd International Tours and its suppliers will use all their experience and, where necessary, the experience and assistance of local guides and other experts, in order to minimize the risk to you. Nevertheless, you are required to understand and agreed to participate on your own risk before participating in those Activities.
7. Where we offer Activities provided by third parties, or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event, we act only as agent for the operator of the Activity concerned or the organizers of that event. The terms and conditions of the operator of the Activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage or loss arising in connection with the provision of Activities by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
8. This terms & condition are not applicable if you have any agreement or signed contract with different terms & conditions.
The guest acknowledge on behalf of him / her & all his / her guest, it release the company, and all the people concerned with the program of liability from injury from or accident which may be incurred by any participant. I also authorize the representative to undertake any first aid action they see fit, including without limitation, and take me to a hospital in Qatar in the case of emergency.
The company reserves the rights to modify, cancel, or adjust the program as deemed necessary. The company (Shepherd International Tours) or and all the people concerned with the program will not be responsible for lost, stolen and/or broken equipment or property of any participant.
The children car seats need to be provided by the guest no by company. And the parents / guardian / booker are responsible for the children.
Hereby Shepherd International Tours instruct the GUEST to follow the below instruction & Shepherd International Tours has no liability if the GUEST or any of their members fails to follow all / part of the below instruction.
1) Respect the Instruction issued by the Qatar Coast Guard.
2) Please wear respectful cloths during the Departure, sailing & coming back to the port.
3) Throwing garbage to the water is prohibited.
4) Any activities during the trip which may cause inconvenience to the public or other guest or prevented by Qatari Law / not appropriate for Qatar culture are strictly prohibited.
5) Shepherd International Tours has no liability for the children & the children should be taken care by the parents / guardians.
6) These water sports activities are hired just for fun & enjoyment trip not for any competition. So Jet skis shouldn’t be ride faster.
7) Loud music is not allowed.
8) Jumping in to the water from the upper deck is prohibited.
9) Swimming & water sports activities are with your own risk. We suggest you to wear Life jacket all the time.
10) Fighting on the boat strictly prohibited.
11) Shepherd International Tours have rights to charge 100% of the amount of any damages caused by the guest to the boat / equipment on the boat.
12) Alcohol drinks not allowed as per the Qatari Law.
13) Fishing trip, all the passengers must carry their Qatar ID / Passport on the tour.
USEFUL TIPS FOR DESERT SAFARI PARTICIPANTS.
Shepherd International Tours Drivers will introduce themselves to the guest before the tour begins. The Guests are advised to ensure to know the driver Name & Company name before the tour start to avoid any inconvenient.
Shepherd International Tours provides Skillful Desert Safari off-road drivers with 4x4wd cars such as Land Cruisers Each 4x4wd car manufactured with 7 comfortable seats with seat belts for maximum 6passangers & 1 driver & also includes Safety equipments as per Qatar’s rules.
Shepherd International Tours driver will help you to keep your personal belongings (if any) in the car. And it’s need to be kept in the car safely to avoid any inconvenient during the off-road drive. The guest should ensure their materials are safely kept & Shepherd International Tours has no liability for any lost / broken items. ALSO passengers are strictly advised to fasten seatbelts during the Tour.
It is always recommended to having light meals as the off-road dunes drive might sometimes lead to car-sickness. Feel free anytime to advise the driver to stop the vehicle if it is necessary.
Also please avoid drinking or eating during the Desert drive, but can be consumed during the stops.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the cars.
Guests are advised to wear clothes which suit the weather. During summer apply sun protection lotion &, OR covering body specially the head to protect from Sun. Cold days, we recommend to have a winter jacket with you.
Please kindly be aware that the First Aid Kits are available upon request & most of our staff have successfully completed the first aid treatment courses.
Shepherd International Tours drivers are equipped with Radio communication/mobile phone communication during the tour.
Guests are advised to inform the driver regards to their medical issue (if any) such as back pain / pregnant women. Those guests are participating with their own risk & QIA Experience driver will go with soft drive.
Swimming: Please note guests are allowed to swim in front of the Shepherd International Tours Camp shore only and we strongly instruct them to be together. We have life jackets & Life saver rings at the Camp.